We would love to have you on-board as a supporter!
By giving any amount, whether $2 or $2,000 you:
- Foster Des Moines’ rich arts and culture tradition.
- Help TheatreMidwest reduce financial barriers for people who
aren’t able to attend live theatre due to cost.
- Provide opportunities for women and minorities to create art
and have it heard in our community.
The Box Office is open for Burst by Rachel Bublitz at the Des Moines Botanical Garden February 12 and 13, 2022.
GIVE A LITTLE LOVE TO THEATREMIDWEST
This season of love, we're asking you to put your money where are 'art' is and donate to TheatreMidwest through our Give A Little Love Facebook campaign now through February 14th.
Your donation, whether $2 or $2000 will help us:
- Produce professional theatre that speaks to the lives and interests of Midwesterners.
- Make theatre more accessible by tearing down barriers that keep people from seeing theatre.
- Provide a platform for the voices, artistry, and leadership of women and members of underrepresented groups to create art in your community.
Your contributions make a difference!
Donate to TheatreMidwest
You can help TheatreMidwest fulfill our mission of creating works of relevance to the people of the Midwest, with particular attention to the voices of women and under-represented groups by making a donation today. And scroll down to see free or alternative ways to help!
Levels of Recognition:
www.facebook.com/donate/967722710813240/If you prefer, donate via Facebook HERE
Learn how you can create your own TheatreMidwest fundraising campaign on Facebook here
Many companies, large and small, offer matching funds in support of their employees' contributions to non-profit organizations, some in relation to volunteer-hours, some as cash match for donations, and some (maybe) both!? Check with your HR/Employers if you would like to DOUBLE YOUR MONEY.
Questions for us about this? Answers here.
PS--"Sources" indicate that the companies on THIS LIST probably participate. Let us know if we should add yours!
THEATREMIDWEST IS A NON-PROFIT PUBLIC CHARITY CORPORATION (501.c.3)
How to Support Us for FREE!
There are a number of ways you can support us that won't cost you any money.
--- Spread the word - talk about us to those in your life who might be interested in our mission or supporting theatre in Midwestern communities.
--- Get in touch here if you'd be willing to house a guest artist.
--- Craft or bake items we can use in fundraising giveaways and raffles.
--- See our "Wish List" above, some items might be in your power to provide without the need of a chunk of change.
Like or Follow us on social media!
--- Share, retweet, like, comment and otherwise engage with our posts to get our message and events in front of more eyes.
--- Engage your friend's wallets instead of your own - Learn how you can create your own TheatreMidwest fundraising campaign on Facebook here.
Like any business, our company is in need of certain infrastructural resources, listed below, to allow us to grow and continue our mission. If one or more of the following items stirs your interest or is in your power to supply, or if you have an idea for something else that might be helpful, please contact Tom Woldt, our Producing Artistic Director HERE.
- Cash/General Monetary Donations: See link above or below
- Storage: "Single-Car-Garage-Sized" space or larger. Temperature control preferred but not necessary.
- Technical Shop Space: "Double-Car-Garage" sized or larger for building scenery, props, costumes. Large tools helpful but not necessary.
- Office Space: Business furniture and wi-fi preferred but not necessary.
- Artist Sponsorship-Resident: Cover a portion (or all) of one or more resident artists' stipends and expenses.
- Artist Sponsorship-Guest: Cover a portion (or all) of a guest artist's costs such as stipend, travel, housing, food, etc.
- Housing: Guest/Visiting Artists, Tours, Residencies.
- Crafted and/or Baked Goods: For use in fundraiser give-aways and raffles at events.
- Social Events: Underwrite interactive events like company meals, parties, talks, announcements, and more!
- Production Underwriter/Partner: Underwrite a production's costs (= "above-" or "near-title" naming in all pertinent PR materials.)
- Legal Counsel: Especially Non-Profit, Management, Contracts.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping: Especially Non-Profit, Small Business.