ATLAS OF MUD
DATE: February 10, 2019
TIME: 6:30-9:30 pm
More info TBA - keep checking back!
SETTING: Omaha, Nebraska. A simple home, A strip club, A diner.
While working in a seedy strip club, a troubled young woman has to juggle tragedy, personal demons, and her dysfunctional family. Why do women work in strip clubs? The answer is never what you think.
REMEMBER RADICAL HO$PITALITY!
FRESH PRODUCE concert readings are always free admission.
FULL PRODUCTIONS - up to 1/3 of all tickets FREE, escalating pricing for pre-reserving seats.
Donations always kindly accepted, however.
GENERAL AUDITION INFORMATION
- OPEN AUDITIONS will be held for 4 of the 5 projects in this season. The 5th, Brilliant Traces, has been cast.
- FINANCIALS: We are a "sharing" company in that the creative artists and the company receive a share of finances remaining after fixed costs (royalties, design/technical elements, rent, etc.) Income will derive from crowd-sourcing campaign/s, donations, gifts, and ticket sales--the larger those proceeds, the greater the value of a 'share.' This includes FRESH PRODUCE concert readings.
- AUDITIONING: 60 second monologue of your own choosing is preferred but not required. Cold readings available onsite (maybe from these plays, maybe not.) In any case, you might be asked to read from the script/s of these plays.
- Read information above about the plays carefully.
- Sign up for an audition time at the link below.
- After you have booked a time, you will get a separate email inviting you to the Audition Form page. Please fill it out as completely as possible.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your time-slot.
- Callbacks may or may not be needed.
- Casting offers will be made ASAP by email or by phone-call.
- Cast lists will be posted publicly ASAP on website and Facebook page.
- Although some individual contacts may be made, public postings will serve as notification to those who are not cast.
HOLY DAYS &
DATE: October 14, 2019
TIME: 6:30-9:30 pm
PLACE: Historic Valley Junction Foundation, 137 5th Street (upstairs), West Des Moines
NEEDS: 6 Females, 17-35 years old
2 males, 25-40 years old
"Concert Reading? What's That?"
Using lecterns, a stage-directions narrator, and no technical elements, these readings focus entirely on the story and the actors--literally, the play's voices.